You put your own life and the lives of others at risk the moment you decide on driving while intoxicated. That is why it is illegal, and once you are arrested for DUI, you can expect to face a long legal process. Thus, it is best that you have a competent lawyer like Robert A. Dodell, Attorney At Law, by your side throughout the process.
When You Should Hire a DUI Lawyer
A lot of DUI offenders go through their cases without the benefit of legal representation. However, because of the gravity of the crime, it would be difficult to go through the process on your own. You should consider getting the services of a good DUI attorney.
Reasons to Get the Services of a DUI Attorney
DUI attorneys like Robert A. Dodell are experienced in dealing with drug and alcohol-related charges. They can help you get the best possible results for your case. A DUI attorney will navigate the confusing legal process and work toward a dismissal. The attorney should also assist in dealing with the driver license suspension or revocation, vehicle impoundment, and alcohol program.
What Your Prospective Criminal Defense Lawyer Must Have
When searching for the right lawyer to work with, you should consider the following factors:
- Familiarity with the Arizona DUI/DWI laws
- The number of cases similar to yours that the lawyer has been involved with in the past
- Your comfort with the attorney
- The fees they charge for their services
- How much involved will the lawyer be in your case, or the amount of work he will handle directly – You’d prefer a lawyer who would be involved directly in most if not all the court proceedings, instead of merely passing the duty to his associates.
- The lawyer’s relationship to the prosecution side
It is important that you work with an experienced Arizona DUI lawyer like Robert A. Dodell, Attorney At Law, to fight for your side.
The post How a Defense Lawyer Can Help You Keep Your License Read more on: follow Robert Dodell here
How a Defense Lawyer Can Help You Keep Your License first appeared on:
10601 N Hayden Rd, #I-103
Scottsdale, AZ 85260